Arm recognizes that successful deployment of Arm's technology is amplified by enabling the developer ecosystem. When developers have the right tools and information to hand, they are better able to realize the value of Arm technology in their applications.
You will be responsible to discover, understand and record specific needs of key developer cohorts. Coordinate across internal and external organizations to define and implement solutions that address these needs in an efficient way. The aim is for developers have a better experience with Arm technology than with any other compute technology ecosystem.
We are also accelerating our work on key Ecosystem Programs to demonstrate the most compelling use cases. Ensuring developers can readily exploit and make full use of the latest Arm technologies as soon as they become available to the market.
Cloud to edge infrastructure is undergoing a once-in-a-generation transformation as companies across the industry adopt Neoverse compute technology from Arm. We will accelerate the best-in-class tooling ecosystem by finding and engaging with key developers.
You will play a critical role in defining and implementing solutions that enable frictionless deployment using Arm technology. Igniting the creativity of software engineers.
Infrastructure developer discovery: Find and connect with representative groups of developers. Prioritise teams who optimize their software for Neoverse compute technology to create the best experiences on Arm. Use Arm's User Experience (Ux) research teams to track unaddressed needs.
Problem discovery: Create a clear framing and justification for the most important problems that should be addressed to transform the development experience.
Problem solution coordination: Work across Arm and 3rd party ecosystem teams to agree how we address key problems. Identify when and who is responsible to implement specific parts of the overall solution. Drive program, technical, commercial and support teams across the industry to take ownership of solution construction and deployment. Follow up with Arm Ux teams to monitor and collate developer feedback for continuous improvement.
Ecosystem dataset management: Create and maintain a dataset to track and communicate key developer needs.
Partnership & collaboration: Work across Arm, our partnership and wider developer communities to nurture collaboration, build trust, encourage and empower active engagement with cross-functional teams and individuals across organizations. Actively work to build an increasing network so that we can connect and create the most compelling solutions across the value chain.
Innovation & Continuous improvement: Step forward and bring your ideas. Be prepared to embrace ideas from others. Be ready and quickly adapt to changing dynamics and feedback.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proven technical experience creating software technology.
- Experience working across multiple organisations and engineering functions to develop and deploy technology.
- Background in cultivating developer communities and a track record in finding and connecting with individual developers.
- Outstanding communications skills, and ability to communicate appropriately with a diverse set of audiences at all levels of the organization, along with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Highly collaborative, inspires and motivates individuals in disparate groups to align around shared goals and strategic priorities.
- Exceptional strategic leadership skills and highly organized
- Comfortable in proactively tackling ambiguity and leading others through a changing landscape with shifting priorities.
- Proven track record to lead across boundaries, and without organisational authority.
- Demonstrated success in encouraging a culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
"Nice to have" skills and experience:
- Degree in a relevent subject
- Infrastructure background - AWS, Azure etc.
To join a newly forming team with significant opportunities to shape the team and help build our future success. This will be a fast paced and exciting environment with opportunities to flex your strategic and innovative thinking muscles.
In addition, as the team grows there are also potential opportunities to undertake line management and career development of other members of the team
To be well supported to grow your knowledge and capabilities, with extensive opportunities to broaden your network across Arm.
Join us in this great opportunity to shape the future of our technology ecosystems by driving the adoption of ground-breaking technologies and empowering developers to create innovative solutions that will continue to revolutionise our industry.