Marshall Centre: APM Project Management Qualification
Interactive workshops that lead to a nationally recognised knowledge-based qualification that allows candidates to demonstrate knowledge of all elements of project management. APM Accredited.
5x full day workshops (7 hours), with 3 hour written exam.
- Day 1: Project Governance, Structures and Lifecycles
- Day 2: Project Scope, Schedule, Resource Management and Procurement
- Day 3: Project Risk and Quality Management
- Day 4: Understand planning for success
- Day 5: Effective Leadership, Team Work and Communication
- 3 Hour written exam
Note: Additional self-directed study/revision/exam prep of approx. min 10-15 hours will also be required.
Core course materials provided:
- APM PMQ Study Guide
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand:
- Project Governance
- Structures and Lifecycles
- Project Scope
- Resource Management and Procurement
- Project Risk
- Quality Management
- Understand planning for success
- Effective Leadership
13th-17th April (Workshop) and 17th April (Exam)
17th-18th June, 23rd-25th June (Workshop) and 9th July (Revision and Exam)
20th-24th July (Workshop) and 24th July (Exam)
9th-10th September, 15th-17th September (Workshop) and 1st October (Revision and Exam)
25th-26th November. 1st-3rd December (Workshop) and 17th December (Revision and Exam)
|Times: 08:30 - 15:30||Member Cost: £1,435+VAT|
|Location: Marshall Centre, Cambridge||Non-member Cost: £1,595+VAT|
This course is run by the Marshall Centre. Cambridge Network members receive 10% off.
To book please email email@example.com or make an enquiry below