Marshall Centre: APM Project Fundamentals Qualification
Interactive and introductory workshops that offers a fundamental awareness of project management terminology, offering a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
3x full day workshops (7 hours), with 1 hour multiple choice exam embedded in final day.
- Day 1: Project Management, Life cycles, Management Structures & Planning
- Day 2: Project Scope, Schedule, Resources, Risk, Issue & Quality Management
- Day 3: Communication, Leadership & Team Work; exam techniques/practice; and multiple-choice exam
Core course materials provided:
- APM PMQ Study Guide
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand
- Project Management
- Management Structures & Planning
- Project Scope
- Issue & Quality Management
- Leadership & Teamwork
|Times: 08:30 - 15:30||Member Cost: £769+VAT|
|Location: Marshall Centre, Cambridge||Non-member Cost: £855+VAT|
This course is run by the Marshall Centre. Cambridge Network members receive 10% off.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an enquiry below