Hints and Tips: Excel Further Use
Microsoft Excel has lots of underutilised features that can help to save time and improve productivity. The primary objective of this 90-minute Further Use session is to show you how to use these features and to demonstrate their effectiveness, challenging you to do things differently.
Karen will guide you through the topics and suggest lots of time-saving tips along the way. The course includes access to a month's free support on any of the topics learned.
Loved it. I've been using VLOOKUP for years and never knew that HLOOKUP was just the horizontal version on this! so simple but so useful!
I always come away with tips that I can use every day and some I never knew existed.
What will be covered?
Working with Formulas and Functions
- Save time and apply Formulas and Functions to your everyday tasks
- Search for a value in one place and insert it in another using lookup functions
- Avoid the "pitfalls" of relative cell references
- Test certain conditions and return one of two entries
- Work with named cells to work faster and smarter with your formulas
Managing large workbooks
Trace and audit formulas in a worksheet
Create a simple dashboard
Produce summary reports from different worksheets
Merge data from multiple users by linking workbooks
|Duration: 90 mins||Credits: 0.3|
|Time: 10am - 11.30am||Member Cost: £55+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £82+VAT|
*Membership from £50+VAT per annum - join now and save on training