New Darktrace Dynamic Workforce capabilities announced include:
- Client Sensors extend visibility and detection to remote workers on or off VPN
- Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint and Zoom visibility & detection modules
- SaaS-specific AI models and Cloud Console to protect against data theft and insider threat
- Email security modules for Microsoft 365 and G Suite
- Integrations with Okta adaptive multifactor authentication and zero-trust solutions Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) and Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA)
Home working has increased companies’ risk profile, as employees may have broken policy or inadvertently exposed enterprise systems to new cyber-threats, while the number of attacks has ramped up. As offices start to reopen, security teams are concerned about workers who have been connecting to corporate systems from home networks bringing potentially compromised devices back into the workplace.
Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System protects the dynamic workforce by learning their patterns of work, even as they change day-to-day. Whether employees are in the office or working remotely, using Teams or Zoom, connecting to the Cloud or relying on email, Darktrace’s cyber AI quickly learns the ‘new normal’, adapting to fast-changing environments and automating and augmenting security teams.
JR Tietsort, Darktrace’s CISO for the Americas, commented: “As organisations reassess their working model in the months ahead, many are looking at how they can improve visibility and controls. Extending the Enterprise Immune System to endpoints with Client Sensors, and then further integrating with Okta and Zscaler, enables security teams to keep pace even as workforces change their patterns of behavior. Insider threat continues to be a risk area, so adding extra visibility and detection to collaboration environments like Microsoft 365 enables security teams to understand the full picture, regardless of workforce location.”