Here is a unique opportunity to get in front of one of the UK’s leading Deep Tech Series A investors and learn from them what a good Series A pitch looks like.
Join CIC for its Deep Tech Series A office hours session
The participating investors are:
- Amelia Armour, Amadeus Capital
- Carol Cheung, Cambridge Innovation Capital
- Akriti Dokania, Octopus Ventures
If selected, you will spend 15 mins with one of them.
To qualify, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
1. The company should have raised at least one round of financing (from either Angels or seed investors)
2. The company should have a UK presence (either employees on the ground and/or an office space)
3. The company should have been established after 2010
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5 January 2021
OFFICE HOURS APPOINTMENT: 13 January 2021 @ 14.00 onwards
Apply here: https://octopusventures.typeform.com/to/ux8NhrDs
Read more about this, and other CIC events: https://www.cic.vc/news-insights/
We enable visionaries to build global, category-leading companies