If you're looking for a unique meetings venue in central Cambridge this May or June, then don't miss out on Trinity Hall's special 10% discount currently on offer. Trinity Hall is one of the oldest and most beautiful of the Colleges, set within stunning riverside grounds in the heart of historic Cambridge. It offers a variety of flexible meetings rooms ranging from the modern to the historic.
Don't miss 10% discount on day meetings booked at Trinity Hall for May/June 2018
Trinity Hall's meeting rooms include its stunning new conference venue - WYNG Gardens, located close by on Thompson's Lane in the city centre, as well as a variety of outstanding historic rooms at Trinity Hall. Each meeting room includes modern AV facilities and flexible rooms layouts as well as outstanding hospitality and catering.
The Trinity Hall special offer delegate day rates start at just £37.50+vat per person* (usually £42+vat pp) and include:
- Main meeting room 08.30-17.30
- Wifi, laptop, data projector & screen, flipchart & pens, delegate pads & pens
- Arrival tea, coffee & pastries
- Still & sparkling filtered water throughout the day, sweets & fresh fruit bowl
- Mid-morning tea, coffee & biscuits
- Business lunch with deli-style sandwiches, savoury snacks, mini desserts & fresh fruit skewers
- Afternoon tea, coffee & freshly baked cookies
* Discounted rate is available for groups of 10 up to 100 delegates for new bookings made for meetings taking place in May/June 2018
Trinity Hall is the fifth oldest College in the University of Cambridge. It was founded in 1350 by Bishop Bateman, originally for the study of canon and civil law. Enjoying stunning architecture, historic grounds and attractive riverside views, Trinity Hall is also the perfect venue for residential conferences and day meetings, as well as dinners, drinks receptions and other special events.