Based in Cambridge, Career Ambitions has a strong reputation for enabling highly-trained and talented individuals to get through major career change, redundancy and/or indecision to realise their career potential and meet their ambitions.
In addition to working with individuals to help them realise their career ambitions, we also offer extensive Outplacement support to companies when they are restructuring. This support includes preparing individuals for internal interview processes as well as workshops and coaching to help employees prepare for the external job market. Increasingly, we work alongside businesses to coach under-performing employees and help them to achieve their full potential.
Our specific services include:
- Career Management Coaching - Determining the best career route for the individual
- Confidence Coaching – Working alongside the individual to identify their key strengths and boost their confidence
- Redundancy and Outplacement Support - Supporting individuals to manage change and prepare for a new career
- Career and Job Profiling – work with individuals to reveal their sub-conscious motivations to understand what career(s) they’re best suited to.
- Online Career Ambitions Club - a unique Club containing a wealth of unique exercises to give its members the self-awareness, planning and expertise to achieve their true career potential.