Redgate Software Ltd
Redgate makes ingeniously simple software and is the leading provider of software solutions for Compliant Database DevOps. We’ve specialized in database software for over 20 years.
Now, our products help 800,000 people in every type of organization around the world, from small businesses to 91% of the Fortune 100.
Our philosophy is to design highly usable, reliable tools which elegantly solve the problems that developers and database administrators face every day.
We focus on software for database delivery, data management, and insight into how code performs, and many of our tools are the industry-standards in these areas.
We employ about 400 people in Cambridge, the US, Berlin and Brisbane, and we’ve been repeatedly recognised as one of the UK’s bestworkplaces.
Why work at Redgate?
- At Redgate, we aspire to be the best place you've ever worked.
- You’ll work with great people in great teams.
- We’re ingeniously simple and have a values based culture.
- You’ll have the training, technology, resources and feedback to enable you to do great work.
- Our benefits package rewards contribution and our perks simply make life easier.
- We have a bright, modern office space built for collaboration, creativity and productivity. We offer a flexible-hybrid model to balance home & office working.
- Our Feel Good Fund for social events, team days out and the annual Redgate Day Out helps us have fun, together.
- We’re the leader in our field and officially recognised as the best place to work in Cambridge year after year.
Redgate has won the following awards for being a place to do great work:
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. We've been the highest ranked Cambridge company every year.
- Best Companies Accreditation 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. 2013.
- The Job Crowd Top 50 companies for Graduates to Work For.
- Agile UK "Best Use of Agile in the Private Sector".
Redgate’s company culture:
Redgate offers a relaxed, informal working environment that allows you to make your mark on our products and the way we do business. Any work you do will be used in real-life situations and the success from that work will be recognised.
Redgate will challenge you and allow you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. You will be working with bright people who are experts at what they do, and the environment encourages mutual help, so that you can learn from them and they can learn from you.
Our office is open plan with low density seating. Whatever part of the company you work in, you will be a part of a small team that will encourage free and open discussions and the flow of ideas.
We do our best to avoid office politics and we all try to be reasonable with one another – decisions are taken on the best argument, and never based on who can shout the loudest.
Everyone has clear tasks and responsibilities and we all work together to make the company a better place to work and a more profitable business. We expect the best from all team members and you will take satisfaction from the praise you receive about our products and the way we work.
Redgate's philosophy is all about 'simple': Products that are simple to understand and use, a website that makes it simple to find information and evaluate products, and business processes that make it simple to buy from us, supply to us and deal with us.
Interested? Check out our current job opportunities