Staying Well at Work
Its always easier to give your best at work if you feel ‘at your best’. When you are looking after your physical and mental wellbeing, you can be more productive and more effective. It is easier to concentrate, easier to be creative, easier to make sound decisions and easier to deal with a heavy workload. This is good for you and good for your organisation.
This workshop will help you to:
- Explore how to stay stay healthy and resilient by nourishing the 5 key areas of wellbeing.
- Understand your personal wellbeing profile - where are you succeeding and which areas may need more nourishment?
- Understand how your environment and behaviour change theory can help you sustain healthy behaviour - it’s not all about willpower.
- Know what works for you and how to make healthy behaviour into a habit, so that staying well at work just becomes part of life.
So - is this workshop for you?
- Yes - if you are interested in giving your best at work and getting the most out of life.
- Yes - if you are in HR or any management position and are interesting in getting the best from your staff.
- Yes - if you have ever joined a gym as a New Year’s resolution and then felt bad about not going.
|Duration: 1/2 Day||Credits: 1.0|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £150.00+VAT|
|Course Time: 9.30am-12.30pm||Non-member Cost: £225.00+VAT|