Preventing Burnout & Developing Resilience
Burnout is a response to chronic workplace stress. For individuals it can mean emotional exhaustion and health issues. For organisations it results in higher absence levels and staff turnover. The purpose of this workshop is to help prevent burnout and develop resilience.
It’s always easier to give your best at work if you feel ‘at your best’. When you are looking after your physical and mental wellbeing, you can be more productive, effective & creative. It is easier to concentrate, easier to make sound decisions and easier to stay calm under pressure. This is good for you and good for your organisation.
This workshop will help you to:
- Recognise the signs of burnout.
- Understand your personal wellbeing profile - where are you succeeding and which areas are more of a challenge?
- Explore how to develop resilience and stay healthy by nourishing 4 key areas of wellbeing - connecting with work, people and the environment; sleep; movement; and eating well.
- Identify practical actions to take so that staying well at work becomes and part of how you work.
Who this workshop is for:
- Anyone who is interested in understanding burnout, developing their own resilience and wellbeing.
- HR & Line Managers who are interested in understanding these issues for their teams and organisations.
|Duration: Half Day||Credits: 1.0|
|Time: 9.30am-12.30pm||Member Cost: £150+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £225+VAT|