Marshall Centre: APM Project Risk Management Certificate (PRAM) Level 2
Interactive workshops exploring the effective application of PRAM
Day 1: Recapping, developing and embedding Benefits, Principles and Processes involved in the effective risk analysis and management of projects; assessing Organisation, control and behaviours that will impact on PRAM.
Day 2: Application of PRAM (Focus on Risk Identification, Qualitative/Quantitative risk assessment & Risk response) – including practical case studies using a range of project scales and complexity and practice exam activity.
Day 3: Revision and case study work; 3 hour written exam
Note: Additional self-directed study/revision/exam prep of approx. 10 hours may also be required (depending on experience and prior qualifications)
3x full day workshops, including exam on day 3.
Core course materials provided:
- Project Risk Analysis and Management Guide (PRAM) 2nd ed.
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand and be able to apply:
- Developing and embedding Benefits, Principles of and Processes involved in the effective Risk Analysis and Management of Projects
- Assessing Organisation, Control and Behaviours that will impact on PRAM
- Application of PRAM (Focus on Risk Identification, Qualitative/Quantitative Risk Assessment & Risk response) - including practical case studies using a range of project scales and complexity and practice exam activity
- 2nd-3rd June (Workshop) and 10th June (Revision and Exam)
- 10th-11th November (Workshop) and 18th November (Revision and Exam)
|Times: 08:30 - 15:30||Member Cost: £886+VAT|
|Location: Marshall Centre, Cambridge||Non-member Cost: £985+VAT|
This course is run by the Marshall Centre. Cambridge Network members receive 10% off.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an enquiry below