In this workshop, learning is created through a combination of trainer input, group and breakout room exercises and discussion. There is an emphasis on fun and experiential learning to make the tools and techniques practical and instantly “usable” in your role as a PA. A PA with PA (Perfect Awareness) will have more flexibility, stronger relationships and therefore the ability to work more effectively and efficiently in supporting individuals, teams and the business as a whole.
"I really enjoyed the day. Gave me great tools to use straight away."
- Welcome, Introductions and Outline for the day
Brief background to NLP
- Where did it come from?
- What does it mean?
- How does it apply to me in my role as a PA and in my everyday life?
It’s all about Rapport
- The importance of having rapport in order to influence
- Recognise when in and out of rapport
- Understand and be able to use the key elements of rapport
How we process our world
- Understand how we use our senses to process our world
- Notice how people represent their world in different ways through the language they use
- Recognise that flexibility in language can create deeper rapport and stronger relationships
Beliefs and Presuppositions
- Understand and recognise enabling and limiting beliefs
- Learn to develop flexibility in order to change limiting beliefs
- Recognise usefulness of curiosity versus judgment
Knowing and achieving your outcomes
- Identify what you do want versus what you don’t want
- Know how to gain clarity and move towards achieving what you want
- Learn how to gain clarity of others outcomes in order to support their needs
How we are programmed
- Know our own patterns of behaviour
- Learn to recognise the patterns of behaviour of others
- Understand the need for flexibility in our own behaviours in order to support those around us
- Learning review and consolidation
Face to Face Course
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 2.3|
|Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm||Member Cost: £340+VAT pp|
|Non-member Cost: £510+VAT pp|
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 2.0|
|Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm||Member Cost: £310+VAT pp|
|Non-member Cost: £465+VAT pp|
*Membership from £50+VAT per annum - join now and save on training