Developing Resilience at Work Training Course
This course is part of our online training calendar. Book below!.
Designed for business professionals who are expected to perform effectively in a highly demanding environment, this workshop will help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of business scenarios that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
Core topics developed during this workshop
Developing your level of resilience
Enhance performance & well-being at work
Sustaining peak levels of performance
Developing levels of adaptability, flexibility & confidence
Understanding how your motivation can impact on the morale of your team
"Without a doubt, the best training course I have ever been on. I actually didn’t want the day to end, so thank you very much."
"Thank you for giving a great overview of what tools there are for me to use in my workplace interactions during periods of adversity/challenges."
Self Awareness and Self-Regulation
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned
- Learn how to acquire a stronger sense of control when faced with uncertainty
- Know how to enhance performance and well-being through greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Learn the ability to look at situations from multiple perspectives and to be more creative and agile in your thinking
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
Coping Strategies and Connection
- To learn effective coping strategies so you can sustain performance under pressure
- Understand the power of connection and maintaining strong trusted relationships
- Understand morale; what drains it and what we can do to build positive energy
Strength of Character and Optimism
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- The ability to notice and expect the positive
- To focus on what you can control
- Understand the impact of being aligned to your values
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 2.2|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Member Cost: £335.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £502.00+VAT|
The online version will be split into 4 x 1.5 hour sessions.