The 5th HVM New Materials Conference & Exhibition takes place at Cambridge University 6-7 November 2019. The conference covers sectors of energy storage, automotive, space and health, with enabling technologies around new 2D and functional materials, HVM techniques of manufacture, machine learning and data analytics. Versarien, Darktrace and William Blythe are sponsors and IOM3, BREC and Graphene Info are media partners.
Cambridge Graphene Centre and Graphene@Manchester feature at HVM Conference
The two conference programme days are led by a keynote talk from the directors of the top leading centres in the UK for advanced materials and graphene. Day 1 is opened with a talk from Professor Andrea Ferrari, Director of the Cambridge Graphene Centre and Day2 by James Baker, CEO of Graphene@Manchester on "Graphene, the route to commercialisation from the lab to the market place."
Tickets via https://mysplink.com/cir/shop
Registration via http://cir-strategy.com/c4ir/hvmgnm19/register/#shop
Summit Guide PDF with programmes (constantly updating) http://cir-strategy.com/c4ir/hvmgnm19/register/hvmgnm19.pdf
Who should attend?
1. Anyone with an interest in business involving solving Grand Challenges of Clean Growth, Mobility & Health through advanced materials, ML and data, connectivity and cybersecurity via technology and innovation in their organisation and ecosystem
2. Anyone wishing to understand the use of new materials and introduce HVM & industry 4.0 technologies for higher productivity
3. Those on a science and technology watching brief
4. Anyone with a startup or entrepreneurial idea applicable to industrials, mobility, health or clean growth
5. Anyone with business problems to solve that might be influenced or helped by ML, automation/HVM, connectivity, new materials
6. Those wishing to understand the full up-to-date and prioritised range of applications and those nearer to market
7. Anyone wanting to obtain IPR & investment level updates for key industrial sectors, HVM and new materials including graphene
8. Anyone wanting to meet new industrial entrants into new materials, HVM or industry4
9. People wanting to build quality networks or ecosystems in this field - seeking to access customers, solution providers and suppliers
10. Solutions providers seeking to understand customer pull in a range of sectors
op 10 Reasons to Attend Cambridge HVM New Materials 2019
1. Network with over 100 senior executives in sectors such as (1) Large industrials: aerospace, space, composites, health (2) Mobility, automotive, electronics & displays, sensors & devices; (3) Energy, battery storage, clean growth.
2. Visit leading exhibitors from all over the world to see the latest in HVM and New Materials technology and to form and enhance relationships with buyers, suppliers and other key players in the new materials and HVM value networks
3. Be among the first to structure how to overcome the barriers in the HVM 4IR and new materials value network in order for your company to thrive, by attending the exclusive executive briefing day alongside industry leaders
4. Gain media exposure via all physical events and online content e-news
5. Keep up to date on the latest topics in the industry at the business conference by listening to over 30 market-led talks that have been requested by past delegates through many detailed surveys
6. Dine at the beautiful King’s College with high-level decision makers, industry leaders and experts to continue conversations and further expand your network
7. See labs and departments connect with Cambridge
8. Cambridge is not only home to two successful universities, but is also one of the most well established science & technology clusters in the UK with over 1,500 tech companies based here, 14 of which are worth over £1bn
9. CIR the strategic consulting firm, has 15 years’ experience organising 52 high-quality, market demand led event days. These are the 53rd and 54th…
10. The new materials and HVM industry4.0 races are on – attend this unique and highly valuable co-located double conference to make sure you build your knowledge and network. The cross-overs between industry 4.0 manufacturing and new, functional materials give the event its uniqueness.
Tickets (11 options) can be secured quickly via our multi-ticket shop here.
Internal and media partners reach is now over 325K people in relevant technologies. Further media partners encouraged to apply below joining CIR Strategy, BREC, Graphene info, Cambridge Network and IOM3.
CIR (founded 2002) is a growing independent management consultancy based in Cambridge, England. We offer value network analysis, customer value proposition development, business intelligence, market entry strategy in various tech sectors such as printing, packaging, electronics, nanotech, instruments, energy, healthcare & ICT. CIR works with blue chip global corporate innovators, start-ups and investors corporate & financial.