The 2019 MENTA Business Show will see Break's patron Emma Bridgewater attend as a keynote speaker. Two pounds from every ticket sold will also go to Break - MENTA's Charity of the Year.
MENTA Business Show 2019 supports Break
The MENTA Business Show will take place on Tuesday 1st October 2019 from 9am until 4.30pm at the Apex, 1 Charter Square, Bury St Edmunds. The event is supported by Invest in Suffolk.
Visit more than 70 businesses exhibiting their goods and services, make new contacts and update your knowledge.
• FREE B2B exhibition - Visit more than 70 businesses exhibiting their goods and services, make new contacts and update your knowledge
FREE Talk - How brands can win the battle for attention. HIGHBEAM's Ben Southgate will show how brands can use insight, creativity and technology to cut through to consumers and grow their sales. HIGHBEAM is an agile marketing consultancy and Ben’s informative and thought provoking talk will inspire you to take a fresh approach to your marketing strategy - booking essential
• Free Seminar – How to get trade marks to work for business – booking essential
• Free Seminar – What is branding and why it matters – booking essential
• Free Seminar – Social media for business – booking essential
• Free Seminar – Five realities of business – booking essential
• Free Seminar Let Google help your business – booking essential
Emma Bridgewater, the popular classic modern pottery artist, is famous for her unique and colourful designs. Emma will talk about how she has built her well-known brand and the important business lessons she has learnt. Business networking over refreshments will follow Emma’s talk in The Apex auditorium.
Click here for Free visitor & seminar tickets For Emma Bridgewater tickets, use this link to The Apex
For the 11th consecutive year it is sponsored by Atkins Thomson Solicitors.
At Break, we make life better for vulnerable young people.
We believe every child and young person needs a home where they feel safe and loved, so they can grow in confidence and look to the future with hope.
That's why we work tirelessly to help young people in care and moving on, children with disabilities, and families who need support finding a way through difficult times and opening the door to brighter tomorrows.