Cambridge Cleantech is looking for 10 amazing Cleantech startups/SMEs to take part in its annual conference, Cleantech Futures, for free. With the UK government committing to Net Zero by 2050, the cleantech sector is poised to play a pivotal role in bringing innovation, clean growth and a sustainable future together.
Win free tickets to the Cambridge Cleantech annual conference
During this day-long conference, you will hear from experts in the field about how clean technology can help to overcome global challenges and create a more sustainable future. If you are an SME, you will be able to meet three ‘innovation hungry’ corporates seeking cleantech solutions for their businesses: Enzen, Anglian Water and Urban and Civic.
Who is this for?
Businesses, entrepreneurs and academics interested in learning how clean innovation can help us achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
What’s in it for you?
A chance to meet and network with academics and entrepreneurs working in the field of clean technology, and to learn from renowned experts and businesses working to build sustainable solutions.
• Beatrix Schlarb-Ridley, British Antarctic Survey: How we can work together for a 1.5c future.
• Lewis Herbert, Leader of Cambridge City Council: How can we support clean growth in Cambridge?
• Mark Harper, Deputy Head of Sustainable Development, John Swire & Sons: Sustainable Development Goals – the business case
• Peter Childs, Dyson School of Design Engineering: How design engineering can overcome global challenges
• Dr Adam Brookes, Anglian Water: How water utilities can use technology innovations to clean up processes
How to apply
Cambridge Cleantech says:
All you need to do is to send us a short video or write-up that answers either or both of the following questions:
1. How does your business help to solve a sustainable development goal?
2. What steps have you taken to make your business more sustainable? The top 10 entries will win one free ticket & have their ‘solution’ showcased. Apply soon!
Send in your video/write-up to email@example.com by June 30th 2019 to be eligible for this competition. The winning entries will be showcased during the conference and on our website. The funnier/whackier your answers, the better your chances to win!
Note: You need to be a startup / SME working in sustainable and clean technologies to be eligible to participate.
SCALE UP Meet the Buyer event
We are organising a SCALE UP Meet the Buyer event at the same venue, where three ‘innovation hungry’ corporates seeking cleantech solutions for their businesses will be meeting innovators in 1-1 meetings. The three corporates participating this time are Enzen, Anglian Water and Urban&Civic.
Important: Attending the conference does not automatically enable you to participate in the 1-1 meetings. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about how you can participate in the Meet the buyer programme.
Cambridge Cleantech is the members’ organisation supporting the growth of environmental goods and services or “cleantech” companies in Greater Cambridge and beyond.