Your People Potential
Changing the face of mental health at work. We partner with businesses that are serious about cutting through the BS and obliterating the stigma of mental health. For no-nonsense strategies to address mental health and employee wellbeing talk to us today.
Training provider for:
Learning at Work Week 2018 trainer
Learning at Work Week 2019 trainer
30 October 2020: Your People Potential is back in the classroom
Meet the trainer:
- Support your people to reach their potential.
- When you think you need a new strategy.
- When someone is going through distress.
- When conflict is inevitable. Or you’re worried about compliance.
- You’ll be ready. So will they. [And we’ll be there for you.]
- We exist to make worker wellbeing a priority.
- Wellbeing at work isn’t about relaxation and candles.
- It’s about dealing with mental health, stress and inequality head-on.
- It’s about keeping your best talent and IP. And boosting productivity.
- We believe in learning.
- Learning isn’t an off-the-shelf job, or a one-off.
- It’s a custom-made process for each individual. And it’s ongoing.
- We believe in compassion — that’s what you need when the heart’s lost passion.
- Because everyone has the right to be happy at work.
- And good businesses deserve to prosper.
- We believe in HR. They know your people.
- Equip them and they will help you hit your targets.
- And you’ll create a healthy, happy, positive culture.
- Where your people feel satisfied, respected and secure.
- Where they are steadfast, sociable and devoted.
- Where wellbeing is a priority.
- That’s how you impact the bottom line.