CIIPM meetings promote knowledge sharing between those working in technology companies, legal firms, academia, patent and trademark information businesses, governmental and research organisations, including patent offices and consultancies.
CIIPM topics are built around our focus of using information to inform business decision making for those developing and commercialising technology-driven IP businesses and we hope you will join us to keep the conversations going.
Arrival and refreshments
- Antibody Innovation in Animal Health - Isla Furlong, Director of Intellectual Property, PetMedix Ltd
- Product Review
- The impact of 5G technology on healthcare innovation - Kerry Rees, Partner, HGF
- Product Review - Paul Peters CAS/STN
- IP Protection Strategies: Chips for Starters - Rob Mann, IP Manager, PragmatIC
- Emerging Diseases - Filing strategies for fast-advancing technologies - Carsten Richter, Euroimmun
- What IP regime will encourage the use and development of AI in the UK? - Charlotte Guillard, Senior Economist, UKIPO
Panel Discussion - Disruption and the innovation lifecycle
We are very much looking forward to seeing people face-to-face again, and hope you can join us. Booking is now open on Eventbrite at a cost of £110+VAT: https://bit.ly/CIIPM6
CIIPM will offer limited virtual participation for those unable to travel to the meeting, and should COVID conditions require it, we will move the whole event to a virtual setting.