Discover the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography and experience the power of GCxGC(-MS) by analysing and experimenting with some previously acquired data using GC Image software.
Comprehensive GCxGC Software Training (Zoex GCImage)
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This course, run in conjunction with JSB who provide the software, focuses on the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography using either thermal or flow modulation. Attendees can experience the power of GCxGC(-MS) by analysing and experimenting with some previously acquired data using GCImage software.
This course will cover GCxGC and Zoex GCImage software. The course will give an overview of GCImage software and will detail its fundamental operation including baseline removal, peak (blob) detection, quantification and chemical identification.
This course combines presentations with practical exercises using the software to get a good understanding of its capabilities in processing your GCxGC(-MS) data.
This course complements the 2-day Hands-on GCxGC course.
Why choose Anthias courses?
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
- Maximum class sizes to encourage participant interaction but provide focused support for your needs
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions tailored to your needs
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Taught by practicing analytical chemists with current skills
- Hundreds of attendees from a range of backgrounds successfully trained over the past 14 years
- Presented in English with visuals and props for clarity and instrument parts & consumables
- Price includes training manual, lunch and refreshments
- Prestigious training venue at The Open University – home to the expertise behind the Ptolemy instrument, on the Rosetta mission
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.