Discover the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography and experience the power of GCxGC(-MS) by analysing and experimenting with some previously acquired data using GC Image software.
Comprehensive GCxGC Software Training (Zoex GCImage)
This two day course will focus on the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography using either thermal or flow modulation and then you can experience the power of GCxGC(-MS) by analysing and experimenting with some previously acquired data using GC Image software.
This course will cover GCxGC and Zoex GCImage software. The course will give an overview of GC Image software and will detail its fundamental operation including baseline removal, peak (blob) detection, quantification and chemical identification.
This course mixes 50% presentations with 50% practical exercises using the software to get a good grasp of its capabilities in processing your GCxGC(-MS) data.
This course is for someone experienced in gas chromatography but who may or may not have experience of GCxGC.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Why choose Anthias courses?
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
- Maximum class sizes to encourage participant interaction but provide focused support for your needs
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions tailored to your needs
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Taught by practicing analytical chemists with current skills
- Hundreds of attendees from a range of backgrounds successfully trained over the past 13 years
- Presented in English with visuals and props for clarity and instrument parts & consumables
- Price includes training manual, lunch and refreshments
- Prestigious training venue at The Open University – home to the expertise behind the Ptolemy instrument, on the Rosetta mission
Experts in analytical chemistry consulting and training. Our training covers the full expanse of analytical chemistry, including chromatography, mass spectrometry and spectroscopy.