This CW Training, delivered by Adelina Chalmers and Sam Dods is designed for leaders who worry about the decisions their senior team members are taking; leaving them feeling that they need to double-check and override their decisions.
"I worry they'll mess it up" - What would it take to feel confident in your senior teams' decisions?
Come to this course to:
- Find out what you can do to ensure they make the right decisions the first time
- Discover the three key elements you need to know to feel confident this is the right decision
- Uncover how you can respond so they give you all the information you need.
Why you should choose this course?
This course is customised to the challenges of the people in the audience and includes an optional 30 min phone conversation before the training day with one of the trainers about the outcomes the attendees would like to improve by attending this course.
Many executives and leaders worry that their senior team members might be making inappropriate decisions, and they feel they have to double check their decisions and often override them. This often creates tension between executives and their senior teams and leads to disengagement and distrust. This course will give executives the tools to understand what is happening and what you can do when you are in this situation.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who are executives in tech and science companies and organisations who want to get their senior teams to make the right decisions the first time.
The following people would benefit by attending this course:
- C Level executives, such as: CMO, CSO, CIO, CTO, CFO, CCO etc
- Anyone who is a leader who doesn't trust their team's decisions and overrides their decisions.
How do I sign-up?
Please look at our event website for costs and sign-up instructions.
KORU is a business consultancy that helps clients understand their organisational challenges and supports them in the development and implementation of solutions.