In view of the latest position with the Covid-19 Virus, the IMAPS-UK Microtech 2020 Conference has been postponed to Wednesday 16 September 2020 and the Pre-Conference Workshop on X-Ray and SAM Inspection on Tuesday 15 September 2020. See the website for full details.
IMAPS-UK Microtech 2020 Advanced Electronics Packaging
The IMAPS-UK Microtech Conference on Advanced Electronics Packaging on Wednesday 16th September 2020 features presentations on System in Package, 3D and wafer level assembly, advanced thermal management materials and plastic packaging for electronics and photonics.
Drawing on electronics assembly expertise and the latest developments from Europe and the UK, the IMAPS-UK Microtech 2020 Conference will present a full day programme of talks covering a wide range of topics, including:
Session One: Advanced Technology and Trends
- Keynote: System in Package for 5G Application – Yole Developpement
- Plastic Packaging in the UK – Alter Technology
- Packaging of Photonic Devices – Bay Photonics
Session Two: Advanced Technology Implementation
- System in Design Implementation – Zuken UK
- Materials Solutions for Thermal Management – Loughborough University
- NanoFLUX Coating – Oxford Nanosystems
Session Three: Manufacturing of Advanced Packaging
- Keynote: Emerging Technologies for 3D Advanced Packaging - IMEC
- Laser assisted 3.5D and SB²-WB assembly – Pactech
- PVD developments for FOWLP processes – SPTS
Session Four: Materials and Processes
- Semi-sinter die attach material – Henkel
- Advanced thermosonic wedge bonding - Hesse
- Low cost packaging for aerospace – PandA Europe
The conference is complemented by a Table Top Exhibition and a Pre-Conference Workshop on X-Ray and SAM Inspection at Cupio Ltd, Basingstoke on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th September 2020, where you can bring your own samples.
Tribus-D has over 60 years of industrial experience of micro-electronic manufacturing, combining creativity with pragmatism and covering commercial, industrial and hi-rel applications. We have specialist knowledge in electronic materials and assembly processes. Our aim is to build a strong client-consultancy partnership to deliver the right solution for your organisation. We also provide technical advice and support in proposal creation and project management to take your concept to reality.