Time management is a skill that takes some time to master at the best of times, and in the current climate has raised a new set of challenges.
Managing Yourself (time management)
Do you struggle to focus, and find that your days are unproductive? Do you feel that your workload has become so busy that you struggle to work out your priorities? Then this course if for you.
- Pre-workshop – keep diary of day
- Discuss attitudes, perceptions and opinions around time management.
- Identify what your barriers to productivity are – pre/post COVID? Are they the same?
- Explore a range of established theories and tools
- Do the old strategies still work; planning and managing barriers, eliminating distractions and disruptions
- Action – try different techniques from tool kit and reflect
- Duration - 3.5 hours
- Cost/person - £90 (includes follow up review)
- See website for booking details.
accentuate yourself, accentuate your team
Empowering individuals and organisations to grow.
Our goal is to use our experience to help individuals to grow through personal development, and organisations to thrive by adding value through our training solutions, quality assurance services and learning consultancy.