No matter if you are in B2B or B2C business, WeChat is one of the best tools for you to reach your target audiences in China. In this crash course, you will learn everything about WeChat from the basics to more advanced tools that help you reach out and engage with the right audience in order to grow your business in China. We will also bring in a Tencent insider for his insights and advice to businesses in 2020.
Online Crash Course: WeChat Marketing and Sales
WeChat has grown into a very popular social media network in China, the so called ‘Super App’. This is not just because of its 1.1 billion users worldwide, but also because WeChat has many more functions integrated, like WeChat Pay, WeChat Store, Moments, and Mini-programme etc.
Who is this for?
1. Marketing & Sales functions from businesses seeking to reach out to the Chinese market through WeChat. Whether you are a newbie, or already have experiences with WeChat, you will find the crash course both practical and inspirational.
2. Marketing Professionals looking to stay one step ahead of your peers in what’s happening in China digital world.
Part One: WeChat Marketing with Insights from Tencent Insider
Date: 26th March 2020
Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM GMT
Ticket Price: £50+VAT
Speakers: Jiao Li and Moses Mao
Joined by Tencent's Senior Product Manager from China, we will focus on how to grow your digital presence through WeChat marketing. In this course, you will learn:
- What are the basic functions of WeChat?
- How to set up an engaging business account to attract the right audience?
- How to grow your followers?
- How to create effective content?
- What are the latest trends on WeChat marketing?
Crayfish.io is a full service provider for better engagement with China, powered by technology. Crayfish.io provides the expertise to assist you through all your multi-lingual needs - translation, recruitment, business development, research, IP, digital marketing and other business support. We provide the connections to facilitate cross-border collaborations along with essential cultural expertise. And our capital portfolio enables us to help you develop your investment pitch, and identify investors for you. You choose online or offline, we deliver on your needs.