How do you handle data? This instructor led Live Online Power BI Dealing with Data training course is principally designed for those who want to get a handle on their data.
Online Excel Power BI Intermediate
The previous course (Excel Power BI Beginners) dealt primarily with getting visualisations together, this course shows you how to deal with the data.
What are the benefits?
- 3 Hours Live hands-on training (with time for a tea break of course!)
- Live Interactive Instructor Led - NOT a pre-recorded session.
- Comprehensive Online Courseware for Delegates to Keep
- Online Certificate of Completion
- 1 Months Post Training Support
3 Hour Live Online Excel Power BI Dealing with Data Outline
Using the Power Query Editor
- Importing Data
- Handling Errors
- Using Applied Steps
- Correcting Data Types
- Changing the Data Source
- Merge Columns
- How to Create Column from Example
More Calculated Columns
- Calculating Fiscal Year
- Understanding Context
- Financial Calculations
- Creating a Map
- Using KPI's
- Drill Through
- Drill Down
Basic DAX Formulas
- Understanding Measures
- Using Quick Measures
- Calculating Year to Date
What do I need to Participate?
To get the most out of your training session it is recommended that you have the following:
- Internet Connect Computer
- Webcam (although no essential)
- Microphone (usually on most laptops)
- Nice Comfy Place to Learn
- Microsoft Excel Downloaded
- Excel Power BI Desktop (FREE) Downloaded. Video "How to Install Power BI"
How Much is it?
£95 + VAT
How do I Book?
Please Book Online
What have our recent clients been saying about Live Online training? Please see out latest Trust Pilot Reviews.
Computer Tutoring have a reputation for quality and engaging training. Our many training courses are now available Live Online. Alternatively we are also happy to deliver training either at your own premises or at a local computer tutoring training venue.