A two hour practical training webinar to learn how to make better videos with your smartphone.
Webinar: Create business video content with your smartphone
Cambridge TV Training sessions are now two hour webinars, where you can see the tutor and ask your questions in a small teaching group.
This workshop is the first of two sessions on how to make better videos with your smartphone.
Even though it’s a webinar, we are trying to keep this as practical as possible using video capture, digital presentations, screen capture and testing equipment live. We host these webinars via video call on Zoom so participants can see us, hear us and take part by using their webcams, audio only or text.
This workshop covers:
- Audiences & Planning
- Multiple filming apps and how to operate
- How to capture good video
- Audio recording techniques
- Looking at a range of equipment
- Setting a task of filming something yourself
There is also a Part B which will add further skills in participants want to further their learning (10 June).
Part B covers:
- Demonstrating the process of editing through a live edit of what you’ve filmed
- Interview techniques
- How to ask good questions
- Extra tips & advice
To book your place or for more information, visit our website: https://www.cambridgetvschool.co.uk/webinar-smartphone-video/
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.