Train the Trainer
This course is now also part of our online training calendar. The online course will have additional breaks, and will be run via Zoom. Book below!
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with the tools, techniques & confidence to successfully run your own in-house training courses. By the end of the day you will:
- Understand your role as a trainer.
- Consider the organisational context for your training.
- Understand the essential communication skills needed to be an effective trainer.
- Understand how adults learn.
- Be able to structure an effective workshop.
- Have designed and run a mini-workshop.
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to run training sessions in-house, and for those who already run training sessions and would welcome the opportunity to refine and refresh their skills.
- Your role as a trainer.
- What are you trying to achieve? Setting objectives and outcomes.
- Essential communication and presentation skills for trainers.
- Understanding adult learning needs.
- Workshop design - matching content to process.
- Trainers’ nightmares solved.
- Putting theory into practice - design & run a mini-workshop.
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.8|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Member Cost: £280.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £420.00+VAT|