Specifically, it will act as the first point of contact for the Executive Directors of ARUK, by working closely and effectively with them to ensure they are well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, scheduling of internal and external meetings and liaising with stakeholders as a
Looking for a job?
Are you looking for work in and around Cambridge and wondering how to stand out?
Check out some tips and resources to help you to secure those interviews, including:
• Are you wondering what your next move might be?
• What does your social media say about you?
• How to develop your personal brand and stand out from the crowd
• How to create the perfect CV
• How to make your virtual interview a success
• Latest research into bridging the recruitment gap