bit.bio is an award-winning spinout from the University of Cambridge. Our breakthrough technology combines synthetic and stem cell biology for the precise, efficient and consistent reprogramming of human cells used in research, drug discovery, and cell therapy.
Looking for a job?
Are you looking for work in and around Cambridge and wondering how to stand out?
Check out some tips and resources to help you to secure those interviews, including:
• Are you wondering what your next move might be?
• What does your social media say about you?
• How to develop your personal brand and stand out from the crowd
• How to create the perfect CV
• How to make your virtual interview a success
• Latest research into bridging the recruitment gap